Michelle Graham, CCC-SLP, BRS-S
The Center for Voice & Swallowing Disorders
100 East 77th St.
New York, NY 10075
Tel: (212) 434-3021
Fax: (212) 434-3068
About Michelle Graham CCC-SLP, BRS-S
Michelle Graham, CCC-SLP, BRS-S, is the Supervisor of the Center for Communication Disorders at Lenox Hill Hospital and a Board Recognized Specialist in Swallowing and Swallowing Disorders.
Michelle has worked in acute rehab, long-term care, acute inpatient, and outpatient settings for patients with disorders of swallowing, voice and speech and language. She specializes in dysphagia related to head and neck cancer, and neurological deficits, and in end-of-life feeding and nutrition management.
Michelle believes in a team approach to patient care involving patients and their families, physicians, speech-language pathology and allied health professionals such as nutrition and physical therapy to maximize quality of life and functional outcomes.
- M.S. Communication Sciences (2004) – Hunter College
Awards and Recognition
- Consultants of the Year, awarded by the Department of Otolaryngology, 2011
- ACE award, presented by ASHA, 2009 & 2011
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
Clinical Trials and Research Interests
- Site PI for clinical trial Efficacy of Electrical Stimulation for Dysphagia in Head and Neck Cancer Patients, a multi-site NIH/NCI-funded clinical trial.